| Forums | Search | Statistics | Polls | File Bank | 
 ∅ ?  
You must be logged in to post content on this forum.
Bugs & WIBNIs Light Illusion Forums / Bugs & WIBNIs /  
 

ColourSpace stops responding when I disconnect i1Pro3

 
Author Jonahan
ZRO

#1 | Posted: Yesterday 15:37 
During this and last week, I did a lot of probe matching with i1Basic Pro 3 and CS stoped responding a number of times when I attempted to disconnect it afterwards. I waited up to 5 minutes but in the end I always had to force quit. CS. No other program was running.

CS Version: LTE, 2.0.0.2424
PC specs: Lenovo ThinkPad
11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1145G7 @ 2.60GHz (2.61 GHz)
16,0 GB (15,7 GB usable)
Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics (128 MB)
Windows 11 Home 25H2

Bugs & WIBNIs Light Illusion Forums / Bugs & WIBNIs /
 ColourSpace stops responding when I disconnect i1Pro3

 

 
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Max. ever online: 380 [24 Mar 2026 21:54]
Guests - 380 / Members - 0